I’ve already shared this on my instagram post, but to keep it in reach I decided to share it again on my blog!
Before I begin though, I’d like to congratulate every bride to be & wish you all the happiness in this new adventure you’re about to begin :).
There’s nothing better than sharing all the moments of your life with the person who completes you in every way.
Enjoy all the preparations for the wedding as MUCH as you can because they’re honestly the sweetest memories to look back on ❤
So let me begin!
- It’s your big day, and yours only. Don’t listen to negative comments on whatever you decided to add or opt from doing!! If it makes you happy just do it- or don’t.
- You’re not gonna remember most of the things you care about now🙄🤦🏻♀️ so if things go wrong, don’t panic!
- Keep smiling even if that dress weighs a ton, and even if you’re sweating like a pig from dancing too much
- Switch to something flat instead of heels right after your photoshoot! I actually didn’t wear heels at all and I felt so comfortable all night
- First dance lessons? Forget it. Ain’t nobody got time for that. Follow your heart, dance like you would if nobody was watching.
- If you’re a sugar lover like me, don’t just eat the piece of cake your husband gives you, GIVE HIM A PIECE TO EAT TOO HAHAHA. I totally forgot that cause I was amazed by how good the cake was. Just stood there chewing! (OMG I know)
- Dance with the baby cousins and relatives, don’t forget about them, they’re usually so amazed by what’s going on
- If you’re surrounded by people you love, that’s all that matters
- Best part is the pictures!! Lots of them!! enjoy