I came to Lebanon 4 weeks ago but it won’t be long before I pack my bags and head back to Berlin, where I’m going to attend school to study German, join the gym and take some yoga classes- can you tell I like to plan everything ahead?
Meanwhile, I found myself with a lot of free time to watch series on Netflix. I mean A LOT, especially that I had been sick in bed for 3 weeks.
So, what did I spend this month watching?
Let’s get to it.
- Russian Doll– my newest LOVE! No spoilers, but watch it, please.
- Gossip Girl – Thanks to Rita Dahdah Fawaz on Instagram, I’m watching this all over again. I’m at Season 3!
- You– As if his character in Gossip Girl wasn’t creepy enough, Penn Badgley’s new series made me want to delete my social media. Try social life.
- Dynasty – I’m on episode 8, and I don’t think I’m going to finish it. Even though the story behind it is nice, it can get really lame and lose my attention fast.
- FRIENDS– Hey, just because I already watched it 600 times doesn’t mean I can’t play it in the background when I’m working on something.
- Dark– A German series that I watched in 2018 and still can’t stop watching. It’s amazing and helps me practice my German!
Please check it out if you haven’t already.
- Cable Girls– I have a feeling this is the most UNDERRATED series ever. I still haven’t heard of anyone watching it, and yet I’m eagerly waiting for a season 4! (Please hurry up.)
- Comedians of the World– I actually started watching because of Chris D’Elia. I ended up checking them all out! No ragrets, only laughs.
- Tidying up with Marie Kondo– and now I only wear clothes that bring me joy- or not, I’m still not sure.
- Dirty John- Apparently it’s a true story, which makes me want to watch it even more.
- Grace and Frankie- for when I have a 4 hours flight and want to waste some time.
- Always a Witch– yet another Spanish success. I love any series and movies about witches! Which brings me to my next one:
- Sabrina– it’s not our childhood Sabrina, but in my opinion, it’s even better. I can’t wait for season 2.
- The Umbrella Academy: Started with episode 1 today and it got me hooked, so let’s see!
That’s what I’ve been watching for a while now, but I also watched these series in 2018 in case you still need to add more to your list:
- Jane the Virgin
- 13 Reasons Why
- Stranger Things
- Orphan Black
- Designated Survivor
- Black Mirror
- La Casa de Papel
- Friends From College
- Le Jeu (Nothing to Hide) ❤ – I will probably add this to my list again and rewatch it!
- Sex Education
- The Crown
- Gone Girl
And in case you’re wondering, Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO MY LIST.
No matter how much they talk about it, I just can’t waste my time with it.
What about you, what do you have in your list?
Share them in the comments! 🙂